Well-designed project-based learning (PBL) has been shown to result in deeper learning and engaged, self-directed learners. Learn more about the five core elements of successful PBL.
- real-world connections with an authentic problem which drives the curriculum
- core learning is developed through project research and analysis
- structured collaboration provides scaffolded skills and roles for students working together
- student driven with teacher as facilitator
- multi-faceted assessment integrated throughout the project